Going To The Game (RANT)

ontopp

All-SEC
Jan 31, 2004
Decatur.Alabama
If your going to the game,remember to do your part or don"t say a word about a player not doing his part. I remember going to games from 90s-06 driving from KY every weekend to home games not the best of times for Alabama football. Tubervilles fingers, watching old Alumni sit there patting there hands together. Wishing they still had games in Birmingham where the best atmosphere to be at was.

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/09/have_alabama_fans_forgotten_ho.html#incart_river_index

If your going to the game do your part sell your tickets to somebody who wants to be part and not to just say I went to the game Sat.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Please do not make light of the gramatically challenged. We are just the product of a failed public educational system.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Hey guys, Coach Saban is in charge of the Game Plan. Part of that Game Plan is for fans to do their part: to scream as loud as possible when the Aggies have the ball. No one expects you to STAND the entire game like the Aggies do in Kyle Field. Coach is just asking We the Fans to make Bryant-Denny miserable for the Aggie QB, RBs, Wrs., Linemen and that coach with Reading Glasses. Make it difficult for them to hear. Don't even let them be able to hear if a player breaks wind. You are NOT going to the Opera, you are going to a football game. A fan is supposed to be a FANATIC! I remember the Alabama vs Florida game when Urban brought his team to TTown. Now, that was LOUD! Urban left town a sad man.

Make it sound like a morgue when Alabama has the ball! Make it sound worse than Death Valley when those Aggies have the ball.

If Bama doesn't win, I'll blame the FANS! Then, hopefully, Coach Saban will give the fans an _ _ _ Chewing like Miss Terry gave him after the Maria Taylor incident. (See ESPN article.)

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Going To The Game (RANT)
"If your going to the game,remember to do your part or don"t say a word about a player not doing his part. I remember going to games from 90s-06 driving from KY every weekend to home games not the best of times for Alabama football. Tubervilles fingers, watching old Alumni sit there patting there hands together. Wishing they still had games in Birmingham where the best atmosphere to be at was.

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/...rt_river_index

If your going to the game do your part sell your tickets to somebody who wants to be part and not to just say I went to the game Sat."

You the bestest fan.

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Going To The Game (RANT)
"If your going to the game,remember to do your part or don"t say a word about a player not doing his part. I remember going to games from 90s-06 driving from KY every weekend to home games not the best of times for Alabama football. Tubervilles fingers, watching old Alumni sit there patting there hands together. Wishing they still had games in Birmingham where the best atmosphere to be at was.

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/...rt_river_index

If your going to the game do your part sell your tickets to somebody who wants to be part and not to just say I went to the game Sat."

You the bestest fan.
Yes and maybe we could get him a position like Hall Monitor (Fan Patrol or Fan Monitor) and that way he could keep us on our toes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.