Television Technology & Alabama Football

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

Get the tune in app. If you have cable with DVR, the game will be ahead of Eli just pause until Eli catches up. If you have Hulu live, Eli will be ahead of that so I pause Eli until they’re synched up. I have a soundbar with Bluetooth so it sounds just as good as the game audio. You get crowd noise, commentary during commercials and best of all during CBS games, no Gary.

THIS. Except my wife doesn't want to be 30sec-1min behind live (she doesn't want to hear radio broadcast so I have to use earbuds). So I have to sync it when she gets up for restroom brakes :D

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Tune In has not been reliable, this season. It has arbitrarily stopped, pretty much every week, and not started back up. It is almost like they have a BW limit, for us freeloaders.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I listened to a Bama game back in 86 on a dead end road 37 miles from home. We drove until we could pick up WERC all the way in La

Now I can always find some way to watch or listen.

Aussie BamaFan

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 1, 2018
Adelaide South Australia
Here in OZ i manage to get most games live on WATCHESPN but this week i did have trouble with the A&M game being on CBS as ESPN didn't show it or have a replay so i couldn't get it to stream without VPN from CBS but i found a way to watch it live but i was getting a bit worried at 5.00 am Sunday morning trying to find a way

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I listened to a Bama game back in 86 on a dead end road 37 miles from home. We drove until we could pick up WERC all the way in La

Now I can always find some way to watch or listen.
Been there...in the 70's I lived in Kentucky...would have to drive to the top of local hill and listen via radio. Once had a wedding 30 minutes before kickoff of the UA/USC game...made the kickoff.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.