Game Thread: FAU vs. UCF

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I think UCF has much better talent. However FAU has better coaching. FAU will keep it close until the 4th quarter but give me athletes over coaches any day. FAU wears out by the end.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I wonder if kiffin can increase his stock beating all unranked teams on his schedule but losing to all ranked teams.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This stinking UCF team is going to go undefeated again because they play nobody. Also for the second year in a row they will do it with the help of one of their games being canceled.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This stinking UCF team is going to go undefeated again because they play nobody. Also for the second year in a row they will do it with the help of one of their games being canceled.
Yeah but there's an upside to that if it puts them in a better position to face Bama. You thought the Domer beat down was sweet? Oh man......I can just taste the sweetness of a Knight curb stomping! :D

volhater80

Scout Team
Aug 15, 2018
Yeah but there's an upside to that if it puts them in a better position to face Bama. You thought the Domer beat down was sweet? Oh man......I can just taste the sweetness of a Knight curb stomping! :D
That's where I am. I continually root against them but a small part inside of me hopes they keep winning and face off with bama. We win bigly. Tua would have a field day with that defense

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.