Game Thread: Michigan vs Nebraska

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Michigan leading 39-0 in the first half against Nebraska, a team coached by a man that Tim Brando said was the next Nick Saban.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Beat down of epic proportions. It is obvious Frost has zero talent to work with. It will take him 3-4 years to get NU back to competing for the B1G.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Michigan leading 39-0 in the first half against Nebraska, a team coached by a man that Tim Brando said was the next Nick Saban.
Brando, hahahaha. You know if I were the Nebraska AD I would be SERIOUSLY considering my options. It is one thing to get beat and a whole other thing to get blown out.

If I were the President of Nebraska I would make the AD, and the coaching staff all wear a paper bag over their heads all week.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Beat down of epic proportions. It is obvious Frost has zero talent to work with. It will take him 3-4 years to get NU back to competing for the B1G.
Did you mean 3-4 decades because, well, it's Nebraska and the well for talent is plumb dry? - Let's not forget BrayHaw's got Meesheegun going in reverse, too, just at a slower speed.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Brando whining and crying about Wisconsin dropping far after losing to BYU at home. "they don't get the breaks that alabama and ohio state get...Blah blah...we need a 6 or 8 team playoff" :biggrin:

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Since they've gone to the Big 10, the Texas talent pipeline has dried up, and their relevance is ancient history to kids in high school today. Three are four years aren't going to solve anything. We've got the only coach that could go up there and even make a dent, and I don't see that happening.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.