Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama vs. TAMU...

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
TAMU is going to be another tough western division opponent from now on. This year there are 5 teams in the west that are better than 90 to 95% of the D1 teams.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I kind of doubt it. Without a good running QB today, the TD they would've been going for at the 1-second TO mark probably would've been their first.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
RTR. Need to improve in the run game.
I think a little better strategy would have helped today. Needed to attack the edges more. A&M was determined to stop anything between the tackles, and they've got talented guys. Them stopping us in that way doesn't necessarily mean our OL is off. I think we could have had 500 yards passing, but got 400 so it's all good. Between now and LSU, we should be able to shore up our deficiencies.

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
Always good to get a victory. Tua is still great, as expected. I would hate to think what the score would have been without him. TAM is a very good team and I believe their future will be strong for the rest of the season. We need to find solutions to our problems with the kicking game. I am confused as to why we kept trying to run between the tackles when it was obvious that it was not going to work. The team needs work in the running game. Overall, I'm just glad we handled them with relative ease.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
This was a good game for our young players. They went to school from a decent team and will help them down the road on what to prepare for. You know that other schools will use what atm use against us that worked. We will be ok because the Defense is young but I saw them grow up a lot during this game. Very exited for the rest of the year!! ROLL TIDE!!!!

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I'll take the win without serious injuries. Remember that many of those who played in the 4th quarter today will be our starters next year and in 2020. If you look at it that way, you will be glad they are getting experience.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
RTR! Great win! I wish we could have scored 50 again though :) Is this 2 games in a row where we did not score in the 4th quarter? Glad Tua got to play 3 quarters but would have liked him playing in the 4th at least one series.

Who is our other punter behind DeLong? BAMA should have a good stretch ( until LSU game) to work out some kinks on the kicking game and penalties.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.