Game Thread: Puke orange vs gators

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Please do not EVER change the fumble touchback rule.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Re: HiRe: Puke orange vs gators

OMG, Vols convert desperation 4 and 1 only to fumble the ball through the end zone for a touchback. Hahahahahahahahahahha!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Our offense is not very good. Thank the Lord we have David Reese back on D.

I have lost faith in Feliepe Franks as QB.

As I said in my last post...we're not using some of our more explosive play makers.

We have a freshman RB (Dameon Pearce) who's as close to Bama-esque as I've seen. Yet he hasn't touched the ball at all yet tonight.

Travon Grimes - the transfer WR from Ohio State is another who is hard to stop and has great hands.

Then there's Kadarious Toney.

And others.

I don't know how things are going to go if Coach Mullen doesn't wake up and get the ball in these guys hands and do something about our QB situation. Our defense can only do so much.

/rant

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.