Your Top 10 after week 4 and NY6

JDMinHSV

Scout Team
Jan 11, 2007
Georgia ain't goin anywhere. They won convincingly. Stanford isn't moving up either. I doubt there's much movement at all in the top 10. Oklahoma maybe, but that's about it.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Georgia ain't goin anywhere. They won convincingly. Stanford isn't moving up either. I doubt there's much movement at all in the top 10. Oklahoma maybe, but that's about it.
this isn't "predicting" the top 10 its "who is YOUR top 10" and who is in the NY6 bowl games. I mean we all can assume that the AP is going to be "1) Bama 2) UGA 3)clemson 4) tosu 5) OU 6) LSU 7) Stanford 8)ND 9) Auburn 10) PSU. But what fun is that?

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
My top 5 (after that it's ho-hum)

1. BAMA
2. UGA
3. Clemson
4. Ohio St
5. Okla

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Ohio State
4. Georgia
5. Oklahoma
6. Stanford
7. Notre Dame
8. LSU
9. Penn State
10. Washington

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
To be honest it’s pretty much just Bama and OSU, then everyone else. UGA is talented but lost too much veteran leadership. Clemson isn’t as good as they have been lately.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
1) Alabama
2) Clemson
3) Ohio State
4) Georgia
5) LSU
6) Oklahoma
7) Penn St
8) Notre Dame
9) West Virginia
10) Stanford

Just Below - Washington, Auburn

A Kentucky win next week combined with a Penn State loss will put the Wildcats up there.

I'm more inclined, particularly in the playoff era, to leave a team ranked in that spot so long as they win. However, Stanford was literally handed that game and it's as close to a loss as you can get without being one. Auburn and Washington dropped out because they have losses at this point. This could all change quickly. However, if Ohio St loses a CLOSE game to Penn St then I'd still have them ahead of both Auburn and Washington. OU may not have looked good, but it was the classic trap game.

LSU did not look overly impressive, either. Alabama was below expectations and still won going away.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If Bama and Ga don't lose, they play in the sec championship game, ga loses, does ga still get an invite to the playoffs?
Depends......if you lose, it depends on other factors.

Georgia doesn't have a win over an overrated Notre Dame this year, they played Austin Peay instead.

They'd get in over a Pac 12 team or a two-loss Big 12 team.......but it depends on who else has what record.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I just read on ESPN.com that Dabo announced today Trevor Lawrence is the new starting QB. I knew that would happen. He will be much improved by the playoffs. They have it made in their conference with such an easy schedule with no ranked teams.

It would be nice if they lose a game though. I expect BAMA will play Clemson again if we can win the SEC Champ. game.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I just read on ESPN.com that Dabo announced today Trevor Lawrence is the new starting QB. I knew that would happen. He will be much improved by the playoffs. They have it made in their conference with such an easy schedule with no ranked teams.

It would be nice if they lose a game though. I expect BAMA will play Clemson again if we can win the SEC Champ. game.
I need to start watching them. I'm curious about how good Lawrence is

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
1. Alabama (all others bow before us)
2. Georgia
3. Ohio State
4. Clemson
5. Penn State
6. Oklahoma
7. LSU
8. West Virginia
9. Notre Dame
10. Stanford

At this point, I think Alabama is a step above the rest. I think Georgia and Ohio State are neck and neck and would both beat Clemson. Then I think Clemson is a step ahead of the next 4. I do not think Notre Dame or Stanford are playoff material, but if either manages to go undefeated, I'm not sure they will be kept out.

Maybe. I saw him play and he didn't look like the second coming like everyone has been saying. He was as solid as a freshman would be. Tua looked a lot better as a freshman.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Maybe. I saw him play and he didn't look like the second coming like everyone has been saying. He was as solid as a freshman would be. Tua looked a lot better as a freshman.
I wasn't impressed. I could certainly see the potential, and why he is a 5-star, but to me he's not ready. I guess the ACC will allow Dabo to bring him up to speed pretty quickly though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.