UT player refuses to go on field in UF game

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
It may be just me but I would not take him transferring to my team if I were a HC. He should have announced he was leaving before the game and then not dressed out.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
If I'm coach you better have a real good medical reason for refusing to enter a game. Otherwise, you have just quit the team. Hand in your equipment and hit the road.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
This morning I read on awful article from the Knoxville News. The writer is already questioning Pruitt's ability. This is precisely what is wrong with the media today. He inherited a mess and he's not going to get it cleaned up in 4 games.

FWIW, JP might not be able to fix what's wrong there, but it was never going to happen this soon.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
This morning I read on awful article from the Knoxville News. The writer is already questioning Pruitt's ability. This is precisely what is wrong with the media today. He inherited a mess and he's not going to get it cleaned up in 4 games.

FWIW, JP might not be able to fix what's wrong there, but it was never going to happen this soon.
Truth.

I visited a 10RC forum during the game and just before the half they were looking for a rope. For the players but some were blaming CJP for that dumpster fire. It was brutal. There was much weeping and gnashing of teeth. I felt somewhat sorry for Jeremy, but not the team.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I said it from the start and have continued to say it. Pruitt will regret taking this job. That program has been a dumpster fire for the last ten years and Tennessee's recruiting "power" has been lost for so long. That the time it will take to get it back is longer than programs are willing to give a coach. Pruitt won't be there three full seasons. Tennessee looks like a JUCO football team.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I said it from the start and have continued to say it. Pruitt will regret taking this job. That program has been a dumpster fire for the last ten years and Tennessee's recruiting "power" has been lost for so long. That the time it will take to get it back is longer than programs are willing to give a coach. Pruitt won't be there three full seasons. Tennessee looks like a JUCO football team.
Well, it's the next day now, so is that player, (or I don't wanna playa), still on the team? I still wish Jeremy Pruitt had not taken that job. How can you win? This is all part of Phat Phil's plan. Pruitt has a bad year, and Phil convinces the powers that be that only he can win at Tennersee, so they fire Jeremy and Phil's back on the field.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Well, it's the next day now, so is that player, (or I don't wanna playa), still on the team? I still wish Jeremy Pruitt had not taken that job. How can you win? This is all part of Phat Phil's plan. Pruitt has a bad year, and Phil convinces the powers that be that only he can win at Tennersee, so they fire Jeremy and Phil's back on the field.
If that is Pudding Boy’s plan, it sure ain’t gonna help the Vols win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.