Calvin Ridley is lighting it up for Atlanta today

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Ryan may throw the deep ball worse than any other QB in the NFL. Its really bad how often he is not within 5-8 yards of his wide open receivers.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Falcons are hurting without starting LB, Jones and starting S, Neal.. picked up ridley on my fantasy team, figured he at some point would light it up. But as a Falcons fan i would have much rather have taken Foster. We need a difference maker on defense in the worst way. Maybe we can get Buggs next season and Tua the next..:cool2:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yep. On the bright side I will care less and less as the year goes on.

Brighter side, my second favorite team, Chiefs, are tearing it up. Then I remember Andy Reid is still the coach and I get sad again.
hey, you can get excited that the braves are back

and we will soon find out if the united are doomed to fall out of the playoffs in the first round again.

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
Falcons are hurting without starting LB, Jones and starting S, Neal.. picked up ridley on my fantasy team, figured he at some point would light it up. But as a Falcons fan i would have much rather have taken Foster. We need a difference maker on defense in the worst way. Maybe we can get Buggs next season and Tua the next..:cool2:
Bad thing is Julio wont be in his prime by then. Would love to see Tua here but you know he'll be going in an early round pick.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Great game for Ridley. Too bad the Falcons defense is atrocious and Matt Ryan is one of the most overrated QB’s in the league.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
No one can rip defeat from the jaws of victory quite like the Falcons.
A skill like no other.
Pretty much the second they lost the coin toss it was over.
Ridley was the one bright spot of the day. Atlanta sports radio guys will talk about this all week and pretty much ignore the loss.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.