Show us your motorcycle(s)!

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
^^^ Great story, Brad! That was a very cool thing to do for your buddy. HUGE props, man!

Yeah, it's amazing how much aftermarket stuff people put on motorcycles....yuk!

Here's my '76 R90/6 when I first bought it.........

......and more recently after getting her back to stock form. Rusty mufflers - but they ARE original! :)

Wow what a machine Baz! Love the sound too. What a design. Most excellent Sir!😊 Mufflers look fantastic to me.This bike has had care.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Man...clean bike Baz! I wouldnt be able to sleep without a couple of loops around the hood. This one a single? I cant flatfoot one of these and that is why my bikes are baggers. I am seriously thinking on trading that Roadstar for a WS850. Kawasaki. Vertally challenged I am.
But I love vertical twins. Love thumpers too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bazza

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Thank you sir and good eye, it is a '98. I bet that XT is an interesting ride.

Got a couple of "care" packages in and initiated Project TLC. Swapped a leaky petcock, performed an oil change, swapped plugs, tightened some vacuum leaks and addressed some chrome bits. So far so good.

The little seat stays for now
Everyone I have known who has owned a Val thought highly of them. A ROAD machine for sure

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I've never owned a scooter but love the idea of something small to scoot around on. The market is flooded right now with electric motorcycles. Here's one that looks pretty cool.......

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Just recently revived my interest (against the wife's wishes) in buying a motorcycle. I haven't ridden since dirt bike days back '77. I'll have to go with used, max $3k. I still have some work to do wrt bike vs. wife.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Took a little work, but I got the ok from the boss. Just signed up for the Harley rider's course. Got lucky on that one because yesterday there wasn't a seat available in any class in the state until mid-July. Checked again tonight and found one that someone had to drop out of. June 3rd!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I don't think I'd own one due to maintenance issues, but HD's are FUN to ride. Road a friend's Road King a couple of years ago and that thing was a BLAST. They certainly know how to make bikes that feel amazing.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I've never owned a scooter but love the idea of something small to scoot around on. The market is flooded right now with electric motorcycles. Here's one that looks pretty cool.......

My first 'bike' was a little Honda Elite 150 in 1985. Was a blast, even took it (illegally) on I4 a couple of times, haha.

Weak but fun.

TQyxgn5Pd7SfxUca1S9Ceb6MElc-k2ls0NVVpcxbf64.jpg

• Heart

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
It's an '06 500R (EX500) w/12K on the clock. In near perfect condition. Had to drive to Orlando to pick it up. Seller was only 23 years old but a good kid. Had everything ready for me when I got there including a service manual plus documents in a binder. I bought it over the phone without a test ride or any dickering...because I knew it was a great bike and pricing was very acceptable, under the circumstances.

I took her for a spin a little while ago and it rides really nice. Very nice handling especially through the turns. You can really lean it over!

Reactions: Relayer

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
It's an '06 500R (EX500) w/12K on the clock. In near perfect condition. Had to drive to Orlando to pick it up. Seller was only 23 years old but a good kid. Had everything ready for me when I got there including a service manual plus documents in a binder. I bought it over the phone without a test ride or any dickering...because I knew it was a great bike and pricing was very acceptable, under the circumstances.

I took her for a spin a little while ago and it rides really nice. Very nice handling especially through the turns. You can really lean it over!
My son had a crotch rocket a few years back. Very fast, but man that thing was heavy. I hear they are a lot lighter now.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
My son had a crotch rocket a few years back. Very fast, but man that thing was heavy. I hear they are a lot lighter now.
This Ninja is only 388 lbs. My Honda Interceptors however are closer to 500 lbs. Quite a difference. This Ninja is only a 500 cc and the Interceptor 700 cc, so there's that.

I bought the Ninja for several reasons but part of it was the lighter weight. Sometimes I just want to make a quick run locally and now this gives me options.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.