Pick the score: Alabama vs. LA-Lafayette

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Bama: Whatever we want it to be
Cajuns: very little

The only thing that keeps us from scoring more is that Tua probably won't get past halftime tossing the pigskin around. Makes me dread watching the second half of this one.

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
I don't think Bama is as big this week on the score point, but line of scrimmage control will be stressed, so, maybe 15 passes for 200, 40 rushes for 300.

Tide wins 49-7.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
All of you guys saying we're going to score 65+ points are likely to be significantly over on your estimates. This is going to be one of those games where we could have easily scored waaaaay more than we actually do. Odds are very high we play three quarterbacks in this game and don't attempt a single pass in the final third of the game.

The only way I think we break 65 in this game is if we get multiple scores in the second half from defense and/or special teams.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Can't see Saban willingly embarrassing Billy Napier this week.

Plus, the team is resting today by only having a walk through practice.

Wouldn't expect Alabama to eclipse 60 this week.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Can't see Saban willingly embarrassing Billy Napier this week.

Plus, the team is resting today by only having a walk through practice.

Wouldn't expect Alabama to eclipse 60 this week.
Geez, shows how much I keep up with things outside the Power 5, didn't know Napier was LA's coach. You're right, he will take extra precautions to get on the breaks early.

Still, Alabama could score 56 by halftime.

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
I see a lot of guys getting playing time in this one, Jalen probably gets in by mid 2nd quarter and Mac plays a good bit too. I still see the offense showing out a bit, something like 65-7.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
62-7. Same as Ole Miss. I realize Napier coaches for ULL but if we score anything less than 50 against this team then we have serious issues. This team lost to Coastal Carolina last week.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
One of those games in which Tua probably comes out before halftime.

A lot of guys will play, WAY into the “organizational groupings.”

Bama 61 LAL 6
If we focus heavily on running the ball, which I’m thinking we will, I’ll have to change my prediction.

Bama 52 LAL 0

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.