Ragin Cajuns' Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number1AllTime

Suspended
Sep 21, 2018
I love the red of the Ragin Cajuns; it's such a vibrant color--I think fondly about their culture. I hope they travel well--patronize the Museum and Titletown merchants.

Speaking of the Museum, we need a Saban Museum. Saint Nick must have his own place.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
I don't think those gummies were your vitamins? LOL!!! :) Read in a George Carlin voice for a better idea of where he's coming from...
I love the red of the Ragin Cajuns; it's such a vibrant color--I think fondly about their culture. I hope they travel well--patronize the Museum and Titletown merchants.

Speaking of the Museum, we need a Saban Museum. Saint Nick must have his own place.

Last edited:

rjtide

1st Team
Dec 15, 1999
AL

seroquel would be of some benefit for you.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Allow me to add to the strangeness. Was at Cajun Field in 1990 when then USL ( University of Southwest Louisiana ) played host to the Tide. Pay per view! At the time was dating a lady from Lafayette ( two years later became Mrs. Tideflyer ). All 36K seats were filled. The town was nuts! Billboards and everything. Biggest thing for that part of Cajun country, believe me. Thank God we won. 20 some odd to 3 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.