News Article: WSJ: Why the left is so consumed with hate

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
That shows either a misunderstanding of 60's politics :eek2: or an attempt to mislead :rolleyes:
Actually it was just to get a rise out of you guys. In the 60's I was living in Norfolk, VA. I was a white military dependent (Navy) living in Marine housing and riding a bus to an 85% black populated school. During that time my next door neighbor and best friend was a black military dependent (Marines) that lived in the other side of the duplex. We didn't even realize there was supposed to be a problem since we were raised pretty much like brothers. My parents were children of sharecroppers in South Alabama. They weren't taught to be racist either since they lived and worked together all day. I guess the people who were poor enough just couldn't afford the luxury of feeling "elevated". I love people, all people regardless of color or economic status. I just believe that everyone should work and live together while respecting each other's rights. I pay my own way and expect others to do the same. That is what makes me a conservative I suppose.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Actually it was just to get a rise out of you guys. In the 60's I was living in Norfolk, VA. I was a white military dependent (Navy) living in Marine housing and riding a bus to an 85% black populated school. During that time my next door neighbor and best friend was a black military dependent (Marines) that lived in the other side of the duplex. We didn't even realize there was supposed to be a problem since we were raised pretty much like brothers. My parents were children of sharecroppers in South Alabama. They weren't taught to be racist either since they lived and worked together all day. I guess the people who were poor enough just couldn't afford the luxury of feeling "elevated". I love people, all people regardless of color or economic status. I just believe that everyone should work and live together while respecting each other's rights. I pay my own way and expect others to do the same. That is what makes me a conservative I suppose.
Blue helps;)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I don't think the Kochs are loonies like the John Birch folks. They just want power for their own sake, and to enrich the uber-wealthy. And they figured out a pretty good con job to make people vote against their best interests.
They are the money behind ALEC.
The most criminal and undemocratic organization on the planet.

https://www.alecexposed.org/wiki/ALEC_Exposed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.