Parking for this week’s game

RammerJammer22

Aug 17, 2018
We’re trying a new way in to the stadium this year. Are there any places to park around Coleman coliseum or regions bank?

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Check out the Gameday tab. There's a section on parking. If you don't already have a contact for a spot, you can get closer than the Coliseum in the neighborhoods between Hackberry and Calvary Baptist Church, between Bryant and 13th Street. An alternative would be the Central High School East campus -- old Tuscaloosa High School.

Cost is a function of distance to the stadium, $30 - $40 predominant, though negotiable at each house.

Again, unless you have a contact, something close to the Regions at Hackberry and Bryant is going to be tough. There's a couple of churches nearby, and they might rent spaces, I don't know.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Also, if you get into town very early there are a bunch of homes and businesses with open spots, especially for the lower tiered games. For a 2:30 game, I passed many available spots at 10am pretty close to the stadium.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
My main priority isn't getting close to the stadium, it is how fast can I get out after the game. It is hard to do that from the soccer fields.

ROCKEE

1st Team
Nov 1, 2010
Trussville
We have been parking on Queen City Avenue and south of Univ. Blvd. it is about half-way from downtown T-Town and the stadium.
It is convenient to restaurants and shopping in both directions. By the time we get to our car traffic has thinned somewhat and is moving smoothly.
It is perfect if you are headed west. not so good if you need to go east.

DanthManUA

3rd Team
Sep 4, 2001
Florence,AL,USA
I park at the hospital for free in the back lot. Drive to the red light in the front of the hospital after the game, turn right, and done with the traffic jam. I hit McFarland to head north but you can keep going through Alberta City and Cottondale to get back on 20/59.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.