Poll: Would you ever pull for Tennessee or Auburn to win the SEC for conference pride?

Could You do it for conference pride?

• Total voters

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
As many of you know, I'm not an SEC fan. I dislike some worse than others, but absolutely hate Tennessee. But it seems that many have this sense of conference pride, and hopes the conference to reign supreme if Alabama cant. Ive seen folks openly pull for Auburn over Washington, and Tennessee over WVU. I just cant do that. I have a dislike for Nebraska, and Ive only pulled for them 4 times in my life, and it was against Auburn and Tennessee. I will never pull for either unless they were playing one another, to which I wish they would both lose, and then begrudgingly pull for Auburn.

I ran by a video of a Vol fan's reaction (BVD cant link due to language) to the 2016 TSIO game to which he said " A fellow Vol fan told him that we will have to play them again in Atlanta to which that Vol Fan said he would be in a dilemma of choosing conference pride over his love for Tennessee" It pretty much reaffirmed my dislike to the cheering for the conference stance because I would rather see no team, especially not Auburn and Tennessee win it all.

SO here is a hypothetical (Ill keep Alabama out of the equation):

- There is one playoff up for grab
- Bama was eliminated from the division race
- Tennessee is 11-1 playing aTm 7-5 in the SECCG / Auburn is 11-1 playing Kentucky 7-5 SECCG
- Tennessee/Auburn win and their in otherwise Notre Dame gets the last playoff spot with a loss by either

Would you pull for either to get in so the SEC could represent in or would you rather ND get that last playoff spot over those two. Basically its the 2001 SECCG and 2010 SECCG dilemma.
Absolute not!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.