Ryder Cup Discussion
Thanks Thanks:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Ryder Cup Discussion

USA started well in the morning matches, but they are pulling their typical choke job in the afternoon matches. They are getting absolutely steamrolled by the Euros right now in the afternoon.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: Ryder Cup Discussion

This is why I usually post things in the football board whether they are football or not. Hahaha. Anyway, the Euros finished off a dominating afternoon, and I will be absolutely shocked if they don't win the cup on European soil once again.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Phil shouldn’t be there - neither should Bubba. Xander and Horschel were much better options.
    Those playing the best at the end of the FedEx Cup should have a better shot than someone for what they’ve done in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Hall of Fame

I thought Phil had played fairly well recently, but both he and Bryson D. played terribly at the tour championship. Putting them together seemed an odd pairing. We just never seem to do well at all in foursomes. Four ball and singles can hopefully carry us.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Well, four ball isn't looking good at all on day two. We are getting whipped. Come on, guys.