Ryder Cup Discussion

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
USA started well in the morning matches, but they are pulling their typical choke job in the afternoon matches. They are getting absolutely steamrolled by the Euros right now in the afternoon.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
This is why I usually post things in the football board whether they are football or not. Hahaha. Anyway, the Euros finished off a dominating afternoon, and I will be absolutely shocked if they don't win the cup on European soil once again.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Phil shouldn’t be there - neither should Bubba. Xander and Horschel were much better options.
Those playing the best at the end of the FedEx Cup should have a better shot than someone for what they’ve done in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I thought Phil had played fairly well recently, but both he and Bryson D. played terribly at the tour championship. Putting them together seemed an odd pairing. We just never seem to do well at all in foursomes. Four ball and singles can hopefully carry us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.