• Not at all

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
I’m hoping that I get to see is go through our schedule like gang busters. No close ones. Boring, even. I just wanna see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I think we may need him in the 4th quarter for LSU, especially since it's an away game and their defense is legit.

It also depends on how many injuries we have by that time. I hope we have no major injuries but it seems, based on history, that we will by then.

Maybe Jalen will go in mid-4th to get some playing time also. RTR!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I don’t think he plays an entire 3rd quarter, let alone a 4th quarter, until at least the SECC. That is my bold prediction.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
No way of knowing the score at the end of three, but here is Pigskin Index computer rankings which, unlike some, has the actual point spread built into the ranking. Looking ahead this is our closest games: Alabama over LSU by 17. Alabama over Auburn by 15. Alabama over Georgia by 7. So I will say Georgia.

So far this year the Vegas spread as pretty much mirrored the three computers I use. Vegas seems to like the computers. Here is the link and the future point spreads are at the bottom of the pages. I didn't apply the home field advantage of 3 pts.

http://powerratings.com/cfootball.htm

Last edited:

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
No way of knowing the score at the end of three, but here is Pigskin Index computer rankings which, unlike some, has the actual point spread built into the ranking. Looking ahead this is our closest games: Alabama over LSU by 17. Alabama over Auburn by 15. Alabama over Georgia by 7. So I will say Georgia.

So far this year the Vegas spread as pretty much mirrored the three computers I use. Vegas seems to like the computers. Here is the link and the future point spreads are at the bottom of the pages. I didn't apply the home field advantage of 3 pts.

http://powerratings.com/cfootball.htm
And the new Bama Tax that sports books are using. That is an additional 4 points.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The national title game. Saban sends him and Hurts back out to take the final snap together so both are on the field at the same time.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.