Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. LA-Lafayette...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Good morning! RTR

I am not liking the early game. I will be watching the whole game on my phone today.

And no game thread for me today. Don’t miss me too much. ;)

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Roll Tide My Crimson Brothers And Sisters! Here’s To An Injury Free Victory Today!

I’ll have to listen to Eli to catch the game today. I have to attend a HS band competition in Pinson Valley all day today. I had to go to one last year on the day of the vile game. At one point I had to walk out to my truck to get something, and a band was lined up fixing to go on the field to perform. The band director saw me with my Bama gear on, and asked if I knew the score as I was walking by. It was right after Tua threw the pick 6. He stopped to hear me tell him what was going on as his band was going out on the field, so you know where his mind was! LOL!

RTR!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I was going to the game, but woke up feeling not so well, so I guess I’ll have to make the Missouri game. Question, what’s the best secondary ticket market, besides stubhub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.