Dr. Dick convicted of sexually harassing female patients

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
Mike Dick? At least his name is not Mike Hunt.

I feel bad for any guy named Michael Hunt.

His high school days were probably brutal.

I knew a Tina Lay in high school. And a Mark Ball......I think he eventually changed his name.

I was on the phone once with a customer svc rep named Shelly Dykoff. I put her on the speaker phone and asked, "Can you repeat your name?"

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I feel bad for any guy named Michael Hunt.

His high school days were probably brutal.

I knew a Tina Lay in high school. And a Mark Ball......I think he eventually changed his name.

I was on the phone once with a customer svc rep named Shelly Dykoff. I put her on the speaker phone and asked, "Can you repeat your name?"
At least that didn't name Tina, Anita.:smile: I know a Harry Johnson and always wonder if his name ever comes up in similar conversations.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
The chiropractor I was using last year trying to relieve the headaches I was going thru was 2 doors down from his office. I would chuckle like a high schooler every time I looked at the name plate outside his office. And beside his office was a Dr Vijay...you can't make this stuff up.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I went to school with several kids from the Beach family. I believe I was a year behind the youngest. I knew of two daughters (Shelly and Sandy) and a son (Rocky).

I think I've also mentioned this curious name. A friend of my wife once worked with an OB-GYN named Dr. Harry Beaver. I'm skeptical, but she swears it's true.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This Dr. Dick's brother, Steven Dick, died several years ago. From what I knew of them, I always thought of them as the Dick brothers...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Well, there’s a gyno in Atlanta named Dr. Funk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
When I lived in Knoxville there was a meteorologist on one of the TV stations whose last name was Weathers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.