Game Thread: Syracuse vs Clemson game thread

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
But we did beat the hell outta Arky State.

What Clemson did is the equivalent of rushing the field after a comeback win over Arky State.

Not a subtle difference.
My real point - you have a tradition. Sometimes singing RJ makes sense and sometimes it really doesn't, but you do it. Why? Tradition. And you really don't care what others think of your tradition, just as they really don't care what we think of theirs.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
My real point - you have a tradition. Sometimes singing RJ makes sense and sometimes it really doesn't, but you do it. Why? Tradition. And you really don't care what others think of your tradition, just as they really don't care what we think of theirs.
Yeah, but rushing the field is stupid. :biggrin:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
So any explanation why USCe lost to a 6-7 Kentucky after they upset Alabama. Must have been a hangover. Better yet why they lost 56-17 in the SECCG. I hope Clemson enjoyed the time they had with Watson. He is a generational player.
I mean same reason any team we play gives us their all, then plays poorly or flat at other times in the season.

Stephen Garcia was always a good QB who was more interested in cruising 5 Points than playing football. He gave us his full attention, had a bye week, and played as well as any QB in the country. The rest of the season he was average.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Man, after watching his post game interview it's cemented in my mind that I can't shake it - I don't trust Dabo. Something about him just seems shifty.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Man, after watching his post game interview it's cemented in my mind that I can't shake it - I don't trust Dabo. Something about him just seems shifty.
RIGHT?! As in if he weren't a coach he'd be working at a used car dealership. And not one of the nice ones. The ones that only sell to the elderly or the really young.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Am I missing something or was the Clemson offense struggling when Lawrence went out of the game? Only had 7 points and didn’t look good. Who knows. Maybe they don’t win that game if Lawrence doesn’t get hurt because they mainly ran the ball after his injury..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Am I missing something or was the Clemson offense struggling when Lawrence went out of the game? Only had 7 points and didn’t look good. Who knows. Maybe they don’t win that game if Lawrence doesn’t get hurt because they mainly ran the ball after his injury..
You are correct - this game was close because they struggled offensively from the first snap, not because Lawrence went out with the injury.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.