Game Thread: Syracuse vs Clemson game thread

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.
Wonder how the talking heads feel now ? Weren't they just blitzing Coach Saban over the handling of Tua and Jalen ?

Jalen obviously isn't leaving now and Clempson is in a world of hurt.

Dabo is the one with the egg on his face.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
Wonder how the talking heads feel now ? Weren't they just blitzing Coach Saban over the handling of Tua and Jalen ?

Just thinking the same thing.

Saban was vilified as wronging Jalen, and Dabo praised for doing right by Bryant.

Saban is smarter than everyone else. He did what was right for the team and his player.
Win-Win and Jalen looking really good today.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Syracuse is kinda turning into Ole Miss for Clemson. They beat us 2 years in a row. We also got key players hurt during this time. Don't mean to insult the Orangemen in the comparison....

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Sooo...Bryant transferred, Lawrence got his bell rung and is out, and Clemson is losing 16-7
This is where if I was a coach of another team and Kelly Bryant wanted to transfer and play for me that I would tell him that he quit on his team and they needed him. How do I know you aren't going to quit on your teammates here if the going gets rough? I wouldn't take these kids who quit, but as I said before, these coaches are desperate to keep their high paying gigs.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Just thinking the same thing.

Saban was vilified as wronging Jalen, and Dabo praised for doing right by Bryant.

Saban is smarter than everyone else. He did what was right for the team and his player.
Win-Win and Jalen looking really good today.
The needs of the team always come first even though our me first society is teaching them differently these days. The needs of the many are greater than the needs of the few. If we remembered this more these days, we would be better off. Anyway, back to football.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

Intercepted text....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
if he was a junior maybe. Bryant is a senior. i see no problem looking out for his future in this situation. im sure he's hoping to get a shot at the NFL and this move is based on that

This is where if I was a coach of another team and Kelly Bryant wanted to transfer and play for me that I would tell him that he quit on his team and they needed him. How do I know you aren't going to quit on your teammates here if the going gets rough? I wouldn't take these kids who quit, but as I said before, these coaches are desperate to keep their high paying gigs.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I don't blame Bryant. Quite frankly I wouldn't have blamed Hurts. I wouldn't have thought it was smart, but if you were all in on starter or burst, 2 seasons of eligibility is greater than 1.
if he was a junior maybe. Bryant is a senior. i see no problem looking out for his future in this situation. im sure he's hoping to get a shot at the NFL and this move is based on that

Last edited:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
3 and out. Syracuse has GOT to keep Clemson offense off the field

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Hunter Renfrow is Clemson’s saving grace. If they win today it will be because he pulls some phenomenal plays.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.