Game Thread: UT @ UGA

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Yah, to be fair, if Bama's offense wasn't just an outright buzzsaw I might feel differently, but I simply cannot see anyone stopping Tua and Co. And if they can't, they have to score explosively as well, and I just haven't seen UGA do that at all this season, against anyone, much less Bama's D.
The only team with a remote chance at peaked Bama is OSU and they wont have faced nearly the same level of competition.

Its us and then everybody else.

That's not to say we couldn't cough it up. These things happen for many reasons. But I'll take a focused, healthy Bama against anyone in the country.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Is Pruitt a secret proponent of always going for 2 points or something? What is his strategy there? I don’t get it.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Oh my goodness! They just broke from the game to talk about Jimbo grabbing the face mask of a player because he messed up (like he was wrong to do that!). What is this world coming to? A coach can’t get on to player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
To refer to Tennessee as a dumpster fire is to insult dumpster fires. Someone needs to ask Fulmer if that 2001 national title he didn't win after crippling Alabama was worth what it has cost them.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.