Game Thread: Battle of the Broken by Bama: FSU vs Louisville

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I'm not! Let Loserville rot!!!!
I hated Loserville when Harley-Petrino was there the first time simply because their fans were so stupid and obnoxious. If you remember it was always TCU and Louisville ought to be in the BCS CG and whine, whine and whine. I love it to see them wallowing in Harley-Petrino's second go round. Color me pleased.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, why pass when they can't stop the run? Take what they give you, all day long.
It was like that defense for Louisville had never seen nor heard of the triple option offense. IMO it wasn’t so much flawless execution by Tech as it Louisville looking absolutely baffled on defense.

“Uncle Rico” Van Gorder must have been in the backyard pretending he could still “throw a pigskin a quarter mile” instead of teaching his defense option assignments.

If I’m the head coach, Van Gorder is gone by Monday.

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
It was like that defense for Louisville had never seen nor heard of the triple option offense. IMO it wasn’t so much flawless execution by Tech as it Louisville looking absolutely baffled on defense.

“Uncle Rico” Van Gorder must have been in the backyard pretending he could still “throw a pigskin a quarter mile” instead of teaching his defense option assignments.

How in the world does this guy keep getting DC jobs. There must be a serious shortage of warm bodies to fill that role.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

I flipped the game on during the 4th quarter last night. The announcers said that it wasn’t what Louisville was doing wrong but what GT was doing right, lol. Sure. I am pretty certain that Louisville, much like Ole Miss, has just dropped all pretense of playing defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.