Schedule Notice: Tua Available to Media Tuesday

Tide99

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 18, 2017
He might have been to the parts that aren’t near the resorts. My wife and I went all over the island on our honeymoon and were shocked at some of the living conditions. They were very similar to what you see on mission trips in third world countries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I lived on Oahu and have visited the other Islands and have to disagree with that haole boy!

There are pockets no different than what you can find in the poor rural South but it's not the entire Island outside of resorts like in Mexico. You certainly don't have to worry about drug cartels or being kidnapped. Did you happen to stop and try one of those $6 dollar roadside plate lunches? That's real Hawaiian food and better than all that overpriced resort food!

I was surprised with some of the cultural similarities of Hawaiians and Southerners so wasn't all that surprised that Tua felt at home when visiting Tuscaloosa.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
A little of topic, but does anyone know what happened to Daniel Wright?
Article says he didn’t play last week and is now suspended.

Per Nick Saban, Alabama has suspended safety Daniel Wright - NBC Sportshttps://apple.news/AXD4Nt2hvSj2uowrICd-mTg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.