Pick the score: Alabama vs. Arkansas

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
My most memorable Arkansas moments are the ones where Arkansas did something impressive.
Mitch Mustain finding Ben Cleveland in the end zone to end a hard fought game in 2006
Freshman Darren McFadden embarrassing soon-to-be NFL linebacker Roman Harper with a brutal stiffarm on his way to a 70 yard TD in 2007.
Glad these nega-highlights are over a decade old.

59-7

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Picking the score is becoming a challenge because you don’t know when the backups will take over on defense.
Also, Chief has been up and down at his coaching stops (how much was due to HC we’ll never know). What is known is that he has currently the second ranked defense in the SEC. That might change after Saturday.
I like Saban referring to this as a “trap” game - it is indeed. I don’t think Bama covers this week.
38-10 RTR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
66-3. 9 TDs of a differing source. Waddle will return at LEAST one for a TD. Arky has given up a return TD in 3 straight games. Saban is ticked about the kickers so I think he will force them to make at least one FG before the game is over. If their schizophrenic problems continue I say go for it with Tua if you are in the opponent’s territory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
A little hog humor from one of their boards:
Of course it's a trap game. Their entire first string and Saban could go shoot trap, and the rest of the team could beat us.
They are not unbeatable. They put their pants on one gigantic, super strong, incredibly fast leg at a time.
:D

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
While watching the Arky-A&M game, I heard something I had to go back and check the play-by-play to verify because it seemed unbelievable but it was, in fact, true.

Against A&M, Arkansas didn't have a positive-yards reception by a wide receiver until the third quarter!

They had three positive-yards pass plays in the entire first half - one to a running back and two to a tight end. They'll need much, much, much more production out of their passing game to even sniff double-digits in points against Bama.

This one might get even more ugly than many of us are thinking.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.