What if 6 teams go undefeated?

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
there is 9 actually. you left off NC State, Colorado and Cincinnati. Cincy plays both UCF and USF. NC State will play clemson. Colorado is about to kick off against USC.
I know I was just playing with the thread. Its still a valid thread! Lol I'm holding on until the end!

All these losses by other teams helps Bama. Gives us more room for error. Though the west will be decided in Baton Rouge, unless college football happens.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
Six teams go undefeated? Nothing close to this will happen. Not even close. College football is a funny game. Things that you think will never happen can happen. I will surprised if there's any more than two at the VERY most.

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Power Five: 3 undefeated left - Alabama, ND and Clemson.

Group of Five: UCF and USF. They play so only one can remain unbeaten.

One loss teams: 10 Power Five remain. 9 Group of Five remain.

Including one loss teams only 22 teams remain in contention for a playoff spot if cyphered correctly.

Last edited:

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
tOSU is done. They have looked bad this whole year to me. Unbelievably overrated in my opinion. Tonight they were throttled by Purdue...Purdue!!! They weren’t even competitive. UCF could beat them and ND. This may be the year for them. I’m personally PRAYING FOR THAT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Now only 3 P5 schools undefeated. The field continues to thin, as it always does.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The first CFP top 4 is set now. It will be released on 10/30. Alabama and LSU will both make the top 4 as both will be off this week. ND plays Navy - that is like a bye week this year. Clemson has FSU at FSU, but FSU is terrible.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The first CFP top 4 is set now. It will be released on 10/30. Alabama and LSU will both make the top 4 as both will be off this week. ND plays Navy - that is like a bye week this year. Clemson has FSU at FSU, but FSU is terrible.
Michigan might get the #4 spot. Their only loss is to an undefeated team. Who really knows what the committee is thinking? 1, 2, & 3 are the only teams we know for sure.

cubzwin

Suspended
Jan 30, 2018
The top 3 are easy: 1) Alabama 2) Clemson 3) Notre Dame. The 4) team now is likely LSU, but other 1 loss teams are neck and neck for 4) including, Georgia, Michigan, Oklahoma, even Texas. Some one loss teams could get in if they win out, including WSU or Florida. It is really hard to imagine Central Florida or one of the other American League (USF, Cincy) teams being considered by the committee as one of the best 4 teams in the country. SOS just not there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.