It’s “Who is for real” week in the SEC. who do you got?

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
This is probably the most exciting slate of football games in the SEC this whole year, and one that could have serious implications on the East race.

So who do you got on this first Real SEC weekend?

Mizzou @ USCE = I got Mizzou

LSU @ UF= I think this is going to be a low scoring game but it’s just too much of a leap to take UF. I got LSU

UK @ aTm= sorry but the train stops at College Station. I got aTm

Vandy @ UGA= UGA wins this ugaly

Auburn @ MSU= two overrated team, two teams with good defenses, and two teams with no offensive identity. Just got to pick the home team. I got MSU.
Too much of a leap? Many 3 point home team underdogs win every season. Ill take UF.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Eastern toss-up, I'll take USCe since they are at home, but I wouldn't bet a nickle on it.

Western toss-up, I'll take AU only because MSU has seriously disappointed and looked awful. Auburn has looked very average, but that beats how MSU has looked.

I like LSU over UF. What is the line on that game?

I like A&M at home to end the bluegrass high.

UGA beats Vandy easily.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
I think Florida is somewhat a mystery. They beat Miss St which makes me wonder is Miss St is overrated. We definitely learn more about these 2 teams this weekend. Auburn will beat MSU. I think the best game on the slate will be ATM vs Kentucky with LSU/UF possibly being a good game.
Miss St. was overrated IMO. They got off the bus and alien spaceship stole their WR corp. Hate to call out an individual, but #87 had stone fingers and dropped a sure fire TD pass from Fitzgerald. Following that blunder he dropped a critical 3rd down pass that would have put the Bulldogs into scoring position.

Overall, I'll be most curious to watch the LSU vs Florida game. As has been pointed out, I'm not sure Florida is really that good. I'll be interested to see how LSU does offensively.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Eastern toss-up, I'll take USCe since they are at home, but I wouldn't bet a nickle on it.

Western toss-up, I'll take AU only because MSU has seriously disappointed and looked awful. Auburn has looked very average, but that beats how MSU has looked.

I like LSU over UF. What is the line on that game?

I like A&M at home to end the bluegrass high.

UGA beats Vandy easily.

Last time I checked it was UF -3.5

I won't pick the UF/LSU game...bad juju and I don't want to hex us.

But please continue to pick LSU.

:)

On the other games.....

Mizzou over the Cocks
UK over the Aggies
Dawgs over Vandy, by a lot
and MSU over the Barn, in a low scoring defensive battle

I'll wait for Mack's games of note thread to whittle things down a bit more.

Thanks for the shout outs, guys! This is fun! :)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Last time I checked it was UF -3.5

I won't pick the UF/LSU game...bad juju and I don't want to hex us.

But please continue to pick LSU.

:)

On the other games.....

Mizzou over the Cocks
UK over the Aggies
Dawgs over Vandy, by a lot
and MSU over the Barn, in a low scoring defensive battle

I'll wait for Mack's games of note thread to whittle things down a bit more.

Thanks for the shout outs, guys! This is fun! :)
I was wondering why mack hadn't posted it yet. I'm sure we'll see it before tomorrow.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
• USCe

• UF (LSU will lose 3 out of their next 4 games)

• I want UK to win but I don’t think they will be able to keep up with A&M without having a sound passing game. Plus the game is at College Station as well.

• I vote to remove this one from the list lol. Anything can happen, but errr … yeah lol

• The cowbells over cow college

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
• USCe

• UF (LSU will lose 3 out of their next 4 games)

• I want UK to win but I don’t think they will be able to keep up with A&M without having a sound passing game. Plus the game is at College Station as well.

• I vote to remove this one from the list lol. Anything can happen, but errr … yeah lol

• The cowbells over cow college

5/5 We have a winner

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Man, I took a bath in the blood of missing 4 of 5. UGA better be glad they survived me, apparently the TF version of the Corso Curse.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
If The Who’s beat the mullet lizards, Barn beats Msu, Mizzou beats the Muschies KY beats the Fisher cows, it tells me the home field advantage in college football doesn’t exist because there’s not a huge difference in any of these matchups IMO.
I don’t buy it - I’ll believe it when I see it.
Lizards, Jimbo’s bovines, Fighting Willies all win, as does (gag) the Barn
The hunkered down win big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So 4/5, but I’m going to keep picking the Barn to win, so they’ll lose. [emoji41]

Hometown dogs - yeah, it’s still a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.