Game Time for Missouri-Alabama (Week 7) Announced

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I would not mind our BAMA game being a day game there, mid afternoon. I assume it will be a night game though.
LSU would have to drop the next two games and the UGA and UK would have to go undefeated for us to not have the primetime game against LSU. Even then I still think we’d have the primetime game.

Remember, CBS has a double header that weekend. So both might be on CBS.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I keep forgetting that we play them this year for some reason. Will be interesting to compare how we play against them vs how UGA did.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
When ( if ever) was last time Mizzou played in T’town? I recall a 1975 game (unfondly) in Bham. But I can’t recall them coming to campus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
When ( if ever) was last time Mizzou played in T’town? I recall a 1975 game (unfondly) in Bham. But I can’t recall them coming to campus?

I just read it will be Mizzou's first trip to Tuscaloosa. It will be interesting. I think it's our homecoming week.
I remember BAMA played Mizzou a few years ago at their place and there was a weather delay. Hope the weather will be nice this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Given how warm it has been, I'm glad it'll be an evening kickoff. I've been holding off on buying tickets until the kickoff announcement. Looking forward to it.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Yeah, we were destroying them and it seemed like someone had mercy on them.
It was a weird blowout. Got up to 28-0 in the 2nd, then the weather delay came and we came out flat, AJ got hurt, and then there was a Mizzou player that got injured badly before the end of the game.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Looking forward to a full day of tailgating !

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.