5* WR Jadon Haselwood (UGA Commit) Reopens His Recruitment

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 2019 5* WR Jadon Haselwood (UGA commit) reopens his recruitment!

Struggle to see a 5* guy from DeKalb County not ending up at UGA. Just hard to imagine. As far as Alabama goes, he doesn't even have an offer.

247 profile

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Struggle to see a 5* guy from DeKalb County not ending up at UGA. Just hard to imagine. As far as Alabama goes, he doesn't even have an offer.

247 profile
Agreed. It is strange he re-opened his recruitment and I don't know who else he will consider but in the end he will be a Dawg.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Richt still have some recruiting in Georgia. This is interesting to why he de-commited.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Agreed. It is strange he re-opened his recruitment and I don't know who else he will consider but in the end he will be a Dawg.
Waste resources and time recruiting? That's what it has come to nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

many dawg fans believe the lack of production from Fromm and a weak passing game ultimately was the reason Haselwood de commited.
aside from Miami, Oklahoma is another school on his radar. His father was a former Sooner so there's a connection along with how OU is a pass happy team.

I don't care where he winds up, but just the fact that Kirby could possibly lose another #1 Georgia prospect B2B is making me LOL!!
so many fans including some Bama fans thought once he took over UGA , he was going to build this impenetrable fence around the Peach state.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
We never stopped talking to him or vice versa. If we get an official watch out. I will go out on a limb and say we sign a 5 star WR might be him or another one. Saban playing freshman that are ready and Tua is having impacts with recruits. Waddle was told he would never start for bama if he came here his first year by Jimbo. That's why he started against A&M.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
We never stopped talking to him or vice versa. If we get an official watch out. I will go out on a limb and say we sign a 5 star WR might be him or another one. Saban playing freshman that are ready and Tua is having impacts with recruits. Waddle was told he would never start for bama if he came here his first year by Jimbo. That's why he started against A&M.
Why hasn't Alabama offered him, though? Being so highly recruited, one would think he would have gotten an offer months (if not years) ago.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Why hasn't Alabama offered him, though? Being so highly recruited, one would think he would have gotten an offer months (if not years) ago.
WE have offered him. Just because the services don't show one doesn't mean they don't have one. Kind of like everyone that has a offer cant actually commit or sign.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
WE have offered him. Just because the services don't show one doesn't mean they don't have one. Kind of like everyone that has a offer cant actually commit or sign.
Not to be cocky, but Alabama would seem to be a school analysts would ask if he got an offer. I know some guys lie and claim an offer when they really don't have one, but I'm having a hard time getting how an Alabama offer isn't listed by services.

Not arguing with you. Just confused by it.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Not to be cocky, but Alabama would seem to be a school analysts would ask if he got an offer. I know some guys lie and claim an offer when they really don't have one, but I'm having a hard time getting how an Alabama offer isn't listed by services.

Not arguing with you. Just confused by it.
I understand what you are saying. He's been a UGA commit for so long and his relationship with Fields , the services stopped really asking him. OU, Miami, & the barn were the man ones the recruiting services are hearing but they were also saying how committed he was until he wasn't. Just Like Dent which is another on to really watch and no it doesn't impact Hill

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.