CFN: Alabama vs. Arkansas Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
There’s a bad thing brewing here when the Arkansas passing game gives it a shot.

The stats are skewed because of one really, really bad six-pick day against North Texas, but Arkansas is dead last in college football with the most interceptions thrown, with ten.

Alabama is second in the nation in interceptions behind … North Texas. It has come up with two in every game except for the blowout over Arkansas State – it only came up with one.
CFN: Alabama vs. Arkansas Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

I'll take it!

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
This score prediction feels right on the money. I honestly can't see this Arkansas team scoring a TD on us unless CNS lets them or some type of weird play. But with the way CNS has been shutting it down I suppose its pretty likely they get a garbage time TD.

WPS

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 14, 2015
You wouldn't think so just looking at scores of our games, but Chavis actually has our defense playing really well so far. It's just our special teams and offense have been so bad that we've either given up special teams scores, turned it over or left the defense on the field way too long with short fields. Though the offense may have improved a tiny bit since we've settled on a QB...won't matter in this game I don't think lol.

If we can keep improving week to week I don't think we'll go winless in the conference. That's an improvement from where I thought we were at a few weeks ago.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I love it. Predicting our offense struggles a bit and we still score 48. :biggrin2:

I just hope Tua gets a few more reps. I know it's been beat to death but I just want to see the guy play more. I hope we'll be a little more conventional and just score offensively and he'll get more minutes. We don't need special team score or NOTS to beat the Piggies and maybe he'll get some work into the 3rd quarter at least. If so, I think we could easily score 50+ on 'em especially if they were to put 10-17 points up on us.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
You wouldn't think so just looking at scores of our games, but Chavis actually has our defense playing really well so far. It's just our special teams and offense have been so bad that we've either given up special teams scores, turned it over or left the defense on the field way too long with short fields. Though the offense may have improved a tiny bit since we've settled on a QB...won't matter in this game I don't think lol.

If we can keep improving week to week I don't think we'll go winless in the conference. That's an improvement from where I thought we were at a few weeks ago.
Chavis??? Did you mean Tosh Lupoi?

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I love it. Predicting our offense struggles a bit and we still score 48. :biggrin2:

I just hope Tua gets a few more reps. I know it's been beat to death but I just want to see the guy play more. I hope we'll be a little more conventional and just score offensively and he'll get more minutes. We don't need special team score or NOTS to beat the Piggies and maybe he'll get some work into the 3rd quarter at least. If so, I think we could easily score 50+ on 'em especially if they were to put 10-17 points up on us.
If they punt the ball anywhere near Waddle then they are just stupid unless it is high and short enough to force a fair catch. Jacobs returning kickoffs seems to be only slightly less dangerous than Waddle with punts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.