Al. Chief arrested for lewd conduct

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
I drag the wife and kids every time we're down there.

She prefers to go to 30A to eat out though, and there's some damn good eating back that way. We always stay on the far western, less trashy end of the redneck riviera in Sunnyside, so it's easy access to pretty much everywhere.
It’s on the other end of the beach on Thomas Dr., but give J.Michael’s at shot sometime.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
The reason people confuse you with someone that supports sexual assault and sexual misconduct is because you have continued to support those that have openly bragged about it (also that whole never believing victims no matter how many facts they bring out - unless of course they're accusing a Democrat). Perhaps if you want people to stop confusing you that way you should speak out against it more often rather than spouting the typical lines or callouts of Clinton. The next time I see you actually calling out a Republican for their terrible behavior rather than just saying "But someone with a D next to their name did it too!" will be the first time seeing it. Not saying it hasn't happened on here, but I haven't seen it.
But you will never hear the “innocent until proven guilty” if it’s a Democrat being accused. As two faced as they come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
It’s on the other end of the beach on Thomas Dr., but give J.Michael’s at shot sometime.
We pretty much have a preset pattern (1st night carry out shrimp from Surfbar, 2nd Boondocks in West Bay, 3rd date night with the wife at George's at Alys Beach, 4th Stinky's Fish Camp, 5th the Red Bar, 6th Shuckums and 7th sandwich night), but I'll try and add it next year.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Wanting to retire to PC. Grab a Calypso condo and walk to pier park or take runs on the beach....eat seafood whenever I feel like it.
Yep. Love the place. Refuse to go anywhere else. One of the few things on which I refused to budge where she ended up agreeing with me lol.

Since the city council and county commission passed several “Spring Break” ordinances, PCB has changed drastically for the better. It’s becoming a much more family friendly destination.
We're lucky. Place we always go is on the end of the beach with no high-rises and it only has 36 condos, so you're never too crammed in there, even during busy season.

Them kids from the Christian Retreat nearby can party pretty hard sometimes though.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Since the city council and county commission passed several “Spring Break” ordinances, PCB has changed drastically for the better. It’s becoming a much more family friendly destination.
Yeah, they realized the error that was made way back (maybe 20-25+ years ago) when the city pushed for the spring breakers and MTV crowds. Kids from all over the north and northeast started jamming into PCB as it "won out" against Daytona and other places popular at the time. This created a huge mess.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.