The unOfficial Assistant Coaches - (aka John Doe) - Video Breakdown

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
MEDIC!

We still waiting on the police report on that one!

He's full of one liners for sure.

What does duration of the video have to do with copyright infringement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the "fair use" doctrine. Just as you're entitled to quote sections out of a magazine article in a blog, you can make up a "highlight" video. If you copy the whole game, that's a copyright violation. That's the reason you'll see us delete all but a paragraph of an article someone has C&Ped in totality and urge a link be posted, if it hasn't already...

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It's the "fair use" doctrine. Just as you're entitled to quote sections out of a magazine article in a blog, you can make up a "highlight" video. If you copy the whole game, that's a copyright violation. That's the reason you'll see us delete all but a paragraph of an article someone has C&Ped in totality and urge a link be posted, if it hasn't already...
I knew his videos were long, but they were missing pretty much all the defensive and special teams snaps.

Thank you for the explanation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Watch the new video. YouTube it. A little on the edge language wise. But the video showing the guy trying to break Ruggs leg needs to be reviewed

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
John Doe's language has moderated, I have no problem watching recent ones with my 9-year-old. Now when we watch games, he's saying "Window! Windex! Aisle 6!!".

And yes, that Mizzou scumbag yanking on Rugg's ankle will get his. I think if you are a dirty player, you get marked.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.