"SWEET REVENGE" Daniel Moore

12Namath12

Suspended
Sep 24, 2016
Birmingham
This is Daniel Moore's new print coming soon for those interested...

Artist Daniel A. Moore is now at work on his second full color oil painting commemorating Alabama's thrilling 2017 National Championship season! Sweet Revenge depicts Jalen Hurts (#2) and Da'Ron Payne (#94) — the Offensive and Defensive Most Valuable Players of the 2018 Sugar Bowl. The artist has chosen to portray this third quarter touchdown pass from the Offensive MVP to the Defensive MVP — a combination never before seen in college football history! The win advanced the Tide to its 6th national title game appearance during the last 9 seasons.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
This is Daniel Moore's new print coming soon for those interested...

Artist Daniel A. Moore is now at work on his second full color oil painting commemorating Alabama's thrilling 2017 National Championship season! Sweet Revenge depicts Jalen Hurts (#2) and Da'Ron Payne (#94) — the Offensive and Defensive Most Valuable Players of the 2018 Sugar Bowl. The artist has chosen to portray this third quarter touchdown pass from the Offensive MVP to the Defensive MVP — a combination never before seen in college football history! The win advanced the Tide to its 6th national title game appearance during the last 9 seasons.
Seems like he would have done that back at the first of the year...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
To me....what made his early art great was the fact that it wasn't TOO cluttered.....it focused on the players..... thinking specifically of the Bennett Sack print. I even liked the Yeldon one from a few years ago. But these last few have too much background "glitter" going on....

Not my favorite.....

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I am with Cajun on this one. While I suspect DM will sell a bunch of these, this is not my favorite. I don't really like the background elements in there.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Don't care for it...just illustrate an actual scene not some collage that requires 100% context of the actual scene to grasp.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I admit I'm kinda not a big Moore fan, but I don't get this one. I don't get celebrating a semifinal game, unless it's a cash grab.

Wait...

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Don't take the bait. Don't take the bait. Don't take the bait...

Forget it.

THIS IS LITERALLY A CASH GRAB. THIS IS BAD ART ABOUT A 'MEH' MOMENT IN UA HISTORY, BUT DM WILL DO ANYTHING TO SELL MORE "ART".

*sigh*

Okay, I'm done.
ok I will admit its a cash grab...its what the guy does. but I argue against the idea that beating Clemson in the semi's was a "meh" moment. I am not saying I would buy the thing. I am just arguing against the idea that the sugar bowl was meaningless.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.