Joke thread - including cartoons, memes, and misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
The answer is incredibly simple. I will not,however, make my fellow Forum Brothers feel inadequate by giving the answer.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
I was visiting Awbarn relatives near Franklin, TN on Saturday.

After the wareagletigerplainsmen's resounding victory,i decided to go to a bar to watch us vs Viles. There was a fellow with a dog at the bar when i sat down. When we scored first the dog woofed "Roll Tide." We score again - soon - and the dog woofs "Roll Tide" again. As you know the gifted canine did this twice more in the first quarter.

The bartender comes over and says "That's some dog, there, mister." Well, the dog keeps up his act and woofs "Roll Tide" after every Bama score.

When the game ends and the place is emptying its final die-hard UTe fans, the dog starts singing "Yea Alabama." The bartender can't control himself and wanders over and says. "OK, we see what Fido there does when Alabama wins . . . . What does he do when Tennessee wins?"

The dogs' owner says, "We don't know, he's only twelve years old"

:biggrin2:

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Subject: Bama Tickets

A friend of mine has two tickets for the Orange Bowl(Alabama vs Oklahoma), both box seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at Church of the Highlands in Tuscaloosa at 3pm. The bride's name is Nicole, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too.....She'll be the one in the white dress.

[emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.