Game Thread: LSU @ Florida

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Congrats Bazza. I’m disappointed in the loss, but LSU didn’t lose the game. Florida was better today. I thought the game plan was outstanding by the UF staff. LSU seemed to have the momentum shift away with the Burrow fumble on the second drive. Our O line woes showed today. Florida made plays when they needed to and LSU didn’t.

It it doesn’t get any easier for us next week.
Sorry for the loss. Absolutely didn't expect it. In other news, I'm coming out there for my first game at death valley for Bama vs LSU. Any advice?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
LSU was jinxed when Miles called out Spurrier earlier in the week on Twitter to make a friendly bet. Ole Lester-the-grass-molester didn't do his former team any favors.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

volhater80

Scout Team
Aug 15, 2018
Why is it that (according to some) every team we beat - we do so because they are a bad team?

I realize we are not nearly polished on offense, but our D and our special teams are legit!

We'll see what happens but I'm proud as heck of how hard we played today against (who I believe is) a very good team.
Y'all are a really good team and I can see y'all giving Georgia fits. The defense is legit. I secretly pull for Florida just cause Tenn hates y'all so I'm happy for you [emoji39]. The meltdown on their forum cause of this game is awesome lol

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Congrats Bazza. I’m disappointed in the loss, but LSU didn’t lose the game. Florida was better today. I thought the game plan was outstanding by the UF staff. LSU seemed to have the momentum shift away with the Burrow fumble on the second drive. Our O line woes showed today. Florida made plays when they needed to and LSU didn’t.

It it doesn’t get any easier for us next week.
Thanks for the kind words, Dad, but IMHO, it was a close game all the way to the end and could have gone either way. Your team gave us about all we could handle today. Perhaps it was the home field advantage that made the difference.

Good luck with the rest of your season!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
IMO, Florida has the best defense in the SEC. I was also impressed with Frank's toughness, you can tell Mullen has really developed him. UGA is going to be in a "dog fight" with the Gators in a couple of weeks.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Tried to give a 'thanks' rating to all who posted 'congrats' to me, but wanted to also post a personal note of appreciation to my friends here at Tidefans for all the love and fellowship.

This season so far has been pretty special so far as you would expect since last season we only won a total of 4 games!

I really love what Coach Mullen is doing and hope we get back to Atlanta at some point to compete against our long-standing SECCG nemesis - the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Soooooo good to see The Swamp rockin' again!

https://twitter.com/abc/status/https://twitter.com/SDS/status/1048700535178780673

;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.