The Good, the Bad and the Ugly pig style

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly pig style.

Good: The offense, that Coach has teachable moments for the D.

Bad: Missing an extra point. Really!

Ugly: Auburn

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
I think the inexperienced players and staff are part of the reason why we struggled yesterday on defense. I also believe that our team lost focus up 21-0 in the first quarter. Arkansas surprised our defense with a good game plan and scrappy play and almost came within a touchdown but the fumble on the goal line was huge. The lack of in game adjustments were unsettling though. That never would have happened with Pruitt calling the defense.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I think the inexperienced players and staff are part of the reason why we struggled yesterday on defense. I also believe that our team lost focus up 21-0 in the first quarter. Arkansas surprised our defense with a good game plan and scrappy play and almost came within a touchdown but the fumble on the goal line was huge. The lack of in game adjustments were unsettling though. That never would have happened with Pruitt calling the defense.
Pruitt may be tempted to come back to Tuscaloosa in 2 weeks

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly pig style.

THE GOOD........ Our Offense scored 65 points.
THE BAD........... kicking game is poor after 6 games.
THE UGLY.......... Our Defense let a bad team score 31 pts.

Build a fire under our Defensive coaches.
I failed to see any improvements after halftime.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.