Game Thread: Auburn @ Mississauga State

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
This is a good game to watch because Bama is playing both teams this year. Both teams needs to score over 21 points tonight for them to win. Anything less might be a concern for them going forward and simply suggest they cant keep up with team scoring 30 points plus

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I've had enough of Kam Martin. I know that's mean spirited, but he just isn't an every down back in this league. Gus is trying to force it out of loyalty for a guy that has paid his dues, but that's not a recipe for winning at this level.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I've had enough of Kam Martin. I know that's mean spirited, but he just isn't an every down back in this league. Gus is trying to force it out of loyalty for a guy that has paid his dues, but that's not a recipe for winning at this level.
Agree about Kam, but that was on the center.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
At this point, it would be better to bench him...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.