Game Thread: Kentucky vs. Texas A&M

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Kentucky will probably fold after this
I don't think so but they may have to change QBs to get just enough balance to allow Snell to flourish. I saw this game coming from a mile away. They were eventually going to run into someone who could sell out on the run and make their QB beat them (and I didn't think he could if you just covered decent enough).

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
At this point I'm convinced A&M beats AU. A&M is playing solid football.
Aggy's relative strength is stopping the run and Auburn really can't even run. Their secondary didn't impress me and Kentucky doesn't really test that case either. We'll see but I'd say a road upset is possible. Auburn is in a heap of trouble and Aggy's star - and confidence - is rising.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Aggy's relative strength is stopping the run and Auburn really can't even run. Their secondary didn't impress me and Kentucky doesn't really test that case either. We'll see but I'd say a road upset is possible. Auburn is in a heap of trouble and Aggy's star - and confidence - is rising.
Road team has won every contest since 2012

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Little gem I just saw: KY did not take a single snap in Aggie territory during regulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Little gem I just saw: KY did not take a single snap in Aggie territory during regulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was watching most of the game on my laptop - aTm dominated UK. The score should not have been close.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.