Who is your Top 25?

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
So you still think Kentucky is better than A&M? I dont. A&M two losses were to Bama and Clemson and they should have beat Clemson. I dont think last night was a fluke. I think the better team won.
A&M defense looked stout. I think they beat every other team on their schedule except maybe LSU. I do think Kentucky should not be ashamed of their performance last night. They lost to a very good team in overtime.

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
The Top Ten as I see it right now, not as I see it shaking out at the end of the season....

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Georgia
4. Clemson
5. Notre Dame
6. West Virginia
7. Washington
8. Texas
9. Colorado
10. Penn State

TiderinAZ

1st Team
Sep 20, 2015
Carefree, AZ
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. tOSU
4. ND
5. Clemson

Tough decision for me, Georgia hasn’t been consistent or at their best, but it is hard to pick against experience at the qb position. UGA has a good running game and solid defense, plus a solid, experienced qb, that puts them over the others for me.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I see Urban is getting a head start on medical issues. He must think we're pretty good if he's laying the groundwork already for a leave of absence.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Similar:

Alabama #1
OSU #2

The rest don't matter

You're right but almost anyone anywhere else will accuse you of bias.

This isn't 2011, though. Alabama is substantially better than Ohio State IF - and that's the key - IF both teams play their best games.

But a less than "at their peak" Tide and an Ohio State team that plays to its ability would give the Buckeyes the win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.