Question: What were the main reasons for Bama D breakdowns vs Arky?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
There's only one problem with that example.

That team went on to give up 420 yards and 35 points to Clemson, in a loss. So that is still an ominous sign. The difference of course is how much better this year's offense appears to be, but still...
That was not his point. The point was the 2016 defense gave up 65 pts over the next 8 games (8.1 pts) before the Clemson game. Point being we got a lot better on D after that game and we can do the same this year even though this year's D is not the '16 D.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
The players were angry after the game at their play ... When both the coaches and the players have decided that they need to improve, and you have your players and coaches, I can't help but believe that you will see some serious improvement ... Those are the things that would worry me. You'll be fine.
The half-full perspective, B1G. I love it man.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.