Tropical Storm Michael strengthening, to hit Florida Gulf Coast by mid-week

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
Spaghetti models. Looks like it might come right through our neck of the woods (model average looks just south of Athens, maybe Greensboro area?), worse though is that some models have it going through eastern NC too. Not what they need. Cone currently has it going more of a Macon-Augusta path.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Brothers on the other side of the panhandle take care of yourselves.
my place is directly in line at the moment. Fortunately we aren't there and there is little to nothing of value in the house but it isn't looking good for our property right now. At this point I am just hoping that my policies are good enough to fix anything that ends up needing it

my place is directly in line at the moment. Fortunately we aren't there and there is little to nothing of value in the house but it isn't looking good for our property right now. At this point I am just hoping that my policies are good enough to fix anything that ends up needing it
Hope everything turns out good for you there then. I have family in Port St. Joe so, hopefully they'll be good as well.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Good luck to you and yours, Jon. Hopefully it won't be that bad.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.