Week 7 (2018) Betting Lines for Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
11 am games......YUCK...unless it's Oklahoma-Texas..now that's an 11am game I can get jiggy with. Week 6 was solid.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor encourages any gambling (or other degenerate behavior) of any kind (unless your state says it's legal to do so). The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only (unless your state says otherwise).

• Texas Tech is an 8.5 pt dog to TCU
  • After a big win over Stanford, Utah is a 14 pt favorite over Kevin Sumlin's Arizona Wildcats
  • Miami is a 6 pt favorite over Virginia
  • No line yet for TAMU vs. South Carolina because of uncertainty with Jake Bentley
  • Notre Dame is a 21.5 pt favorite over Pitt
  • In what could be a season defining game for undefeated Colorado, they travel to LA as a 7pt dog to USC (Mack's note: If you aren't familiar with Colorado's Laviska Shenault Jr. you are missing a treat. This kid can do it ALL)
  • Washington is favored by only 3 at the fighting Cristobals of Oregon
  • Ole Miss is favored by 6.5 at Arkansas
  • Michigan is a 7 pt home favorite over Wisconsin
  • Ohio St. is favored by 29.5 over Minnesota
  • In a game that I used to joke (pre-9/11) that I didn't care if the stadium blew up (I obviously didn't mean it literally), Auburn is favored by 18 over Tennessee. Yikes.
  • Texas, who is allegedly "back", is favored by 17 over Baylor.
  • Mizzou comes in to Alabama's Homecoming as a 28 pt underdog.
  • Vandy is an 8pt home dog to Florida.
  • In the SEC Game of the Week, LSU is a 7pt home dog to Georgia (Mack's note: This is the easiest money you'll ever make. Neither of these teams is as good as they think they are, but LSU will lose by at least 10)
  • Penn St. is a 13.5 pt favorite over Michigan St.

Enjoy the games!!!!!! And Roll Tide Roll!!

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
and I was going to pick USC over Colorado as my upset pick. Oh well. This might be the first week I will say no upsets.

As far as auburn and elevenessee go, I am hoping the game ends in a 0-0 tie. A brawl breaks out, no one sees who threw the first punch so everybody gets thrown out. The refs and the NCAA decides that both teams forfeit and get a loss.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Tennessee must be really bad to be that much underdog to the Gus Bus. I would be afraid to bet on Aubie the rest of the year --or against them either.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Mack is back! It's always good to take a look at the odds. I agree that Georgia (-7) looks like a good pick. I don't see anyone in the SEC other than Bama giving UGA any serious competition.

I wonder what the over/under is in our game with Missouri. If our defense doesn't improve it will be a really high scoring game.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Agree that UGA will cover that line, but they are also covering up a chunk of issues on that team with just superior talent in relation to their opponents thus far.

Any line on Aubie UThug is a sucker bet. Pruitt may be over his head. And he may have lost that team while Phatimus sticks a knife between his ribs. On the other hand, Guster the Muppet would love to run the score up on somebody, just to stop the bleeding, but I'm not sure they can score many even on a sorry team like UT. Run away.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Tennessee must be really bad to be that much underdog to the Gus Bus. I would be afraid to bet on Aubie the rest of the year --or against them either.
Why does it seem that Tennessee is going to win? Even though I would rather UT to lose, but for whatever reason I think this smells like an upset.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
LOL! If Tennessee beats AU, they will find that $32M somewhere to buy Gus out before he even makes it back to the locker room.

Why does it seem that Tennessee is going to win? Even though I would rather UT to lose, but for whatever reason I think this smells like an upset.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.