Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 100
  1. #27
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    618

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    I think the defense has something to prove similar to the Ole Miss game. 52-10.

  2. Advertisement
  3. #28
    BamaNation First Team Ledsteplin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    994

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Bama - 56
    Mizzou - 24

  4. #29
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hoover, AL
    Posts
    15,721

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Bama wins 63-28. Tua might play in the 4th quarter. Mizzou will score at least 10-20 garbage points.

  5. #30
    BamaNation All-SEC BamaHoHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coaling, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,504

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Bama 56-15

  6. #31
    BamaNation First Team CrimsonPassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Attalla, AL
    Posts
    632

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Good Guys--59

    Mizzou Tiggers--28

  7. #32
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gadsden, Al.
    Posts
    5,611

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Forrest View Post
    Bama will score 50 or 60. Mizzou will score a bunch.
    I agree, unfortunately...
    Unless our Linebackers see the light this week, we are going to be in a shootout.
    This game may well rest on Tua's shoulders.
    We win... 55-35
    I don't see Mizzou stopping our Offense.

  8. #33
    BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    13,600

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    I remember similar comments about Ole Miss. Then after the game the defense had finally figured it out. Now they canít stop anyone again. Weíve got to make up our minds. CNS said a lot of the mistakes were fixable mental errors so Iím going on that. Bama will throttle this team badly.

    66-17


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #34
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Breaux Bridge, La
    Posts
    16,692

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Some of us act like we've not seen this TV Series for the last 10+ years....Think of it this way....every time the series starts to get a little stale, you feel a "jump start" coming on.....you understand how the plot works, you understand the tendencies of the writers, and the actors never fail to live up to their expectations and give you a big moment.

    I'm guessing this is a week of "correction" -- and the defense comes out smoldering hot.....

    I'm guessing Mizzou scores early and then the avalanche.....

    58-7

    Oh, and Lock hasn't thrown a TD in over 9 quarters...AND is under 50% completion rate over the past 2 games against UGA and USCe
    Last edited by CajunCrimson; October 8th, 2018 at 07:59 AM.
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

  10. #35
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sylacauga,AL
    Posts
    9,304

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Some of us act like we've not seen this TV Series for the last 10+ years....Think of it this way....every time the series starts to get a little stale, you feel a "jump start" coming on.....you understand how the plot works, you understand the tendencies of the writers, and the actors never fail to live up to their expectations and give you a big moment.

    I'm guessing this is a week of "correction" -- and the defense comes out smoldering hot.....

    I'm guessing Mizzou scores early and then the avalanche.....

    58-7

    Oh, and Lock hasn't thrown a TD in over 9 quarters...AND is under 50% completion rate over the past 2 games against UGA and USCe
    That stat is a little misleading. They were playing in a monsoon this weekend which killed his stats due to an extremely wet ball and not having headsets for the entire game.

    In the UGA game, he made UGA look bad, the only problem is that his receivers made UGA look good with pop up ints.

    Drew lock is easily the best QB we will see all year, and as stupid as it sounds Derrick Dooley maybe the one coordinator that understands CNSís defense better than most. Mond and Storey gave us hell, and Lock is better than both of those. I expect a tense first half but a pull away second half. But who knows? This is one of those you know we will win, but how much and how difficult remains the question.

  11. #36
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Breaux Bridge, La
    Posts
    16,692

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    That stat is a little misleading. They were playing in a monsoon this weekend which killed his stats due to an extremely wet ball and not having headsets for the entire game.

    In the UGA game, he made UGA look bad, the only problem is that his receivers made UGA look good with pop up ints.

    Drew lock is easily the best QB we will see all year, and as stupid as it sounds Derrick Dooley maybe the one coordinator that understands CNS’s defense better than most. Mond and Storey gave us hell, and Lock is better than both of those. I expect a tense first half but a pull away second half. But who knows? This is one of those you know we will win, but how much and how difficult remains the question.
    In the same monsoon the USCe QB threw for nearly 60% and had 3 TDs
    Doc Holliday: [to Johnny Ringo, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung

  12. #37
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sylacauga,AL
    Posts
    9,304

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Quote Originally Posted by bamacon View Post
    I remember similar comments about Ole Miss. Then after the game the defense had finally figured it out. Now they canít stop anyone again. Weíve got to make up our minds. CNS said a lot of the mistakes were fixable mental errors so Iím going on that. Bama will throttle this team badly.

    66-17


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014: we shut out Kenny Thrill and aTm, but Nick Marshall and Cardell Jones made us look bad.

    We are an average to just above average defense. Highly talented, but very inexperienced. Our best defensive player is Tua. Without him you are probably looking at 2010 or 2014 all over again.

  13. #38
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sylacauga,AL
    Posts
    9,304

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    In the same monsoon the USCe QB threw for nearly 60% and had 3 TDs
    USCE defense >>> Mizzou defense

    Some QBs are better than others in the rain. Do you really think Tommy Maddox was better than Peyton Manning because he had a far superior qbr in the rain/snow than him?
    Last edited by 81usaf92; October 8th, 2018 at 08:47 AM.

  14. #39
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    40,523

    Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

    Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    2014: we shut out Kenny Thrill and aTm, but Nick Marshall and Cardell Jones made us look bad.

    We are an average to just above average defense. Highly talented, but very inexperienced. Our best defensive player is Tua. Without him you are probably looking at 2010 or 2014 all over again.
    So youíre saying this team could win it all with Jalen like those teams should have?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

[CLICK] GET BAMA Calendar

TideFansStore.com: Get YOUR gear!