Pick the score: Alabama vs. Missouri

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Our defense plays with a chip on their shoulders, but Mizzou will score some. However, they won't be able to even slow down our offense.

56-24, Bama.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
56-24 Alabama

I think we perform better defensively than we did this past week - at least with the first unit - but give up 10-14 more points in the 4th quarter. Mizzou's secondary struggles to stop our receivers and this makes for another game where we have 3 or 4 scoring drives by the early stages of the 2nd quarter.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
I was at USC-Mizzou game. Mizzou secondary is suspect and they did not seem to have a great pass rush, so Tua should have a field day. Their interior DL is good.

Offensively they looked good until the rain came. Not sure what happened but evidently rain is Drew Lock's kryptonite as he just seemed to fall apart once rain hit.

Mizzou just is not in the same class as Bama. They may score some points, but Bama should win by 20 or more. 59-24.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
USCE defense >>> Mizzou defense

Some QBs are better than others in the rain. Do you really think Tommy Maddox was better than Peyton Manning because he had a far superior qbr in the rain/snow than him?
So, he struggled against good defenses.....under 50% for the two Top 40 Defenses he's played..... I'm good with that.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
So, he struggled against good defenses.....under 50% for the two Top 40 Defenses he's played..... I'm good with that.
Meh if he team could catch the ball and stop fumbling in the first half against UGA Missouri would’ve dropped 40 on them. Anyone that actually watched that game saw UGA had no answer for Missouri’s offense and was thrown off by Lock’s quick release. Stats are misleading in this case

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Meh if he team could catch the ball and stop fumbling in the first half against UGA Missouri would’ve dropped 40 on them. Anyone that actually watched that game saw UGA had no answer for Missouri’s offense and was thrown off by Lock’s quick release. Stats are misleading in this case
Yep. And it's not just Locke throwing it all over the place. They run the ball well too. I have a feeling it is going to be an intense practice week for the defense this week.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.