BamaNation Citizen
May 8, 2010
Bama 51
Mizzou 31

Hope missing Diggs doesn't hurt us too much:frown:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Locke hasn’t thrown a TD pass in last two games.
17/36 2 int’s against SC (204 yds) - not scared.
Bama 63
Mizzou 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yep. And it's not just Locke throwing it all over the place. They run the ball well too. I have a feeling it is going to be an intense practice week for the defense this week.
They’ve scored all their points the last two weeks on the ground.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I'd be willing to bet that is a big focus this week.................hopefully they come out intense
They “only” got 172 on the ground against Georgia, and with their passing attack misfiring, I agree that stopping the run will be job 1, especially after last week.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
They “only” got 172 on the ground against Georgia, and with their passing attack misfiring, I agree that stopping the run will be job 1, especially after last week.

Bama has the ability to stop the ground game...........I think some of the rushing yards Bama has allowed lately are missed assignments and some confusion, which can be fixed.............and I'd expect them to be fixed after they watch the film. Heck, the defensive players weren't happy with their performance, and I expect they will tighten it up

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Well Bama will score a bunch so I'll say 60+

Mizzou have a great QB so they will score points. Hopefully, Saban has got the D sorted so there won't be as many broken plays so I will say they will score at least 23+

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I predict the wheels come off our defense in this game that forces CNS's hand to make some big changes on that side of the ball.

Us: 72
Them: 48

Tua passes for over 500 yards and 7 TD's. He plays almost the whole game until late. The game resembles a Big 12 game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.