SEC Shorts - The Auburn fan zombie apocalypse

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yep - my barner brother is back to not watching games again. His wife said he was outside “composting”; little did he know the Barn was doing the same thing in Starkville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
They have the Auburn fans nailed. I've noticed since the mid-90's how they act like they don't care about football as soon as their team isn't playing well. They're a funny lot, those Auburn fans.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Cute video.
I know several Auburn fans who are just like the people in the video.
They see their future as hopeless.

One lady Auburn fan hides under her bed every time Auburn loses. (It's true)
Probably want be many Spiderwebs under Kay's bed... ;)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Bwaaaahahaha!

Some UT Vols fans are chalking Auburn up as a potentially winnable game now.
A win by Sloppy Top might make some big Barn donors more inclined to pay Gus off; I don’t think he could survive it.
Not that it would happen, but the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth that would occur, if it did happen, would be epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I talked to my cousin last week that I see only every few years. When Fran was our coach she married an Aubie and started going to Auburn games with him. She had been a Bama fan till then but changed over. So I told her that since she turned traitor Bama had won five national championships and two Heisman trophies. She said, 'well we don't go to games any more and hardly ever even watch them on TV." I just smiled.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.