Upsets for week 7

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Memphis over UCF
Iowa State over West Virginia

I had to really think about these. I wanted to pick elevenessee over auburn, but the they are just too bad. Even auburn and gus cannot lose this one.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Memphis almost did it last year in the conference championship game. It took 2 OT.
Yah, but this is a vastly different Memphis team than last year (they just got hammered by Tulane about 10 days ago) and UCF looks about the same as last year., possibly better.

I'd guess that UCF beats Memphis by 14+.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
That will end Saturday. I would have included them in my upsets, but USCw is favored.
That's true, but they play @USCw and @Washington back to back. They are a 7 point dog this week and will be a dog next week as well so I expect them to lose at least one of those and probably both.
Colorado is probably the weakest undefeated team in the country (that means I believe UCF and NCST are better), but I just think it’s funny everyone forgets to mention that they could really muddy up the water like Iowa nearly did in 2015 if they keep winning.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Colorado is probably the weakest undefeated team in the country (that means I believe UCF and NCST are better), but I just think it’s funny everyone forgets to mention that they could really muddy up the water like Iowa nearly did in 2015 if they keep winning.
don't forget Cincinnati and South Florida

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
This usually a wild game and I think it will be again. Hogs over the bearsharks.
Not a bad call. Hogs offense might be more balanced than ole spit; their defense is better too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I don’t know if anyone is calling this but - using the 7pt HFA, Who’s over Dawgs by one on last second 50 yd FG.
Dawgs are due for a “bad” road game (re: Barn last year). Who’s lose and they are done; even after MSU at home (not counting Bama), they still have the Hogs and Aggies on the road. They will not win all four of those games; I see at least two more losses.
Three losses might save Ogre (players love him), but four might be too much for the PTB to take. They still think they are an elite program like Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.