Upsets for week 7

JDMinHSV

Scout Team
Jan 11, 2007
To be a little fair, though, the TCU QB was playing with an immobilized left shoulder. So his run game was virtually non-existent, and who knows how that wrapping affected his throws. TCU's reputation and ranking was living off it's past record.

Especially when you take into account the fact that TTech beat them with their 3rd string QB.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
I have told my friends since August that I believe LSU will beat either GA or Bama at home this year. Seeing the way Bama has played, our chances with UGA are much better. Now, if we do lose, and then happen to beat MSU the following week at home, I'll have to drag up the preseason wild predictions thread where I predicted a 6-2 LSU would upset Bama at home and I would get banned from TF.

For now - LSU beats UGA. Hey, if you're not optimistic, you're not a fan.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Probably the wildest part of that game? The over/under was 58, and they combine for 31.
That happens - I won the O/U on OSU/ISU; it was 56 (mid 50’s) and they scored 90. That was the worst OU I’ve ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Memphis over UCF
Iowa State over West Virginia

I had to really think about these. I wanted to pick elevenessee over auburn, but the they are just too bad. Even auburn and gus cannot lose this one.
I agree that Iowa State is one to keep an eye on. They are not that good on paper but have a tendency to be pesky at times. They beat Oklahoma in Norman last year and played them close in Ames earlier this season. I’d be shocked if WV does not struggle in this game.

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
My upset picks for this week:

• The Hoos over Miami - because I like the Hoos!
  • The Bayou Bengals give the Dawgs their first loss of the season - because the game is in Baton Rouge
  • The Badgers over the Wolverines - because Alex Hornibrook and Jonathan Taylor are a force! Woof!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I don’t know if anyone is calling this but - using the 7pt HFA, Who’s over Dawgs by one on last second 50 yd FG.
Dawgs are due for a “bad” road game (re: Barn last year). Who’s lose and they are done; even after MSU at home (not counting Bama), they still have the Hogs and Aggies on the road. They will not win all four of those games; I see at least two more losses.
Three losses might save Ogre (players love him), but four might be too much for the PTB to take. They still think they are an elite program like Bama.

Well I missed the score but not the call. [emoji41]

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.