Congrats to Drew Brees. And thank you for having a bum shoulder

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Interesting to think if he’d been available for the Dolphins, instead of them taking Culpepper due to Brees’ shoulder injury.

Things could have been a lot different!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
CNS wanted the docs overturned, but Huizinger refused, showing Saban who would always be boss...
Agreed - It was probably about having some control over his own roster far more than about Brees specifically.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Right now we are enjoying Drew's future replacement.

Problem is that everybody is going to want Tua.
First round pick, and maybe the 'FIRST PICK'.
Yep, I think he can be that good.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Right now we are enjoying Drew's future replacement.

Problem is that everybody is going to want Tua.
First round pick, and maybe the 'FIRST PICK'.
Yep, I think he can be that good.
You are not the first, Todd McShay already projected him as #1 overall in 2020. If he is, would be the second QB in Bama history to go #1 overall.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Let’s play the if game, if Brees went to Miami, the Falcons would have more division titles and Bulldogs would have a national title. That move terrorized both major football teams in Georgia.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Let’s play the if game, if Brees went to Miami, the Falcons would have more division titles and Bulldogs would have a national title. That move terrorized both major football teams in Georgia.
I would think it’s far more likely that Urban and Miles have more championships than UGA having one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.